1989 SportCraft 270 Coastal Fisherman
Panama City, FL
- Se alla specifikationer
New-Runs great- Many Updates
- Enkel / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Panama City, FL
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 16.900 (SEK 149.030)
If you are looking for a allot of boat for the money, but mechanically sound, runs great, and with many updates; then this 1989 SportCraft 270 Coastal Fisherman just be be the one to fit 'Your' bill.
The owner is liquidating assets with this being one of other boats he has presently. Just look at the updates and service done on the boat since the owner purchased it only two years ago:
- All lights changed to LED
- Certified Marine Mechanic- pulled the 2006 Mercruiser, removed all covers to inspect and check everything, then resealed. Changed all external parts including pumps, alternator, fuel pumps, belts and hoses.
- Installed an External Motor Flush port.
- With motor and OD removed, inspected transom and was questionable; completely rebuilt better than original, Reglassed by Macky.
- Macky also added new supports to under side of Fuel Tank hatch
- Installed new fuel sender unti and cleaned the fuel tank
- Replaced the original Mercruiser Bravo I Outdrive with a Bravo III.
- 2017- Treasure Island Marina Service (when boat moved here for dry-store) installed new heavy duty ladder on swim platform and clip to store it on Hardtop.
- TIM- also installed new Stereo (plus two spkrs)
- USCG Safety Equipment included
- New Anchor, Rope and Chain plus One Reef Anchor
"A man with a vision, serving people with dreams; Call Bob to get your boat"
Please contact Bob Fowler at 850-527-5645
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 27 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 10 fot 0 tum
torrvikt: 55650 pund
Total effekt: 360 HP
Motorstyrka: 360 HP
Marschfart: 24 mph @ 3000 Varvtal
Antal singelbäddar: 1
Antal hytter: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.