Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Designer: Bill Shaw
LÖA Längd över allt: 30 fot 10 tum
Bredd: 10 fot 9 tum
LWL: 25 fot 5 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 9 tum
Färskvattentankar: (40 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (18 Gallon)
Septitankar: (18 Gallon)
Total Power: 18
Cruising Speed: 6 kt.
Max Speed: 7 kt.
Hour meter showing 841 as of 6/20/17
Varnished teak interior with varnished teak and holly sole. 6 opening ports, 2 fixed ports, 2 dorades and 2 hatches provide excellent natural light and ventilation. Reading lamps at each berth and settee as well as additional overhead dome style lamps provide good artificial lighting.
Starting forward is the private forward cabin featuring a large V-berth with filler, below which there is bin type storage. Above the berth the hull is lined with varnished teak ceilings and there are full length storage shelves as well. Just aft of the port berth is a bureau with 3 drawers followed by a hanging locker. Opposite the lockers is the enclosed head with manual W.C. plumbed via Y valve to the holding tank, small vanity with stainless steel sink with pressure H&C water, ensuite shower with separate sump & pump and good storage.
Next aft is the Main Cabin featuring L-settee, that pulls out to make a good sized double berth, to starboard and a straight settee to port. There is some bin type stowage below the settees as well as tankage and there is storage behind the seat backs and in lockers and shelves above. Just aft of the stbd. settee is the Nav. Station (ice box under), yachts electircal distribution panels followed by a small bureau with two drop face lockers and then the king sized quarter berth; there is some stowage below the berth and a full length shelf above.
Opposite the Nav. Station and quarter berth is the U-shaped galley featuring excellent levels of counter and storage space for a 31' footer, two burner gimballed propane stove with oven, single basin stainless steel sink with pressure H&C water and manual fresh water pumps.
The interior of this vessel is very clean & well maintained (as is the exterior).
- Brass oil lamp
- Jensen AM/FM/Cassette Stereo
- Speakers in main cabin
Sails & Rigging
Keel stepped Aluminum spar with wire rigging. All lines lead aft to halyard winches with rope clutches.
- Harken Roller furl
- 2 Lewmar 40 2SP ST primaries
- 2 Lewmar 20 2SP halyard winches
- Maine Sailing Partners Main 04'
- (fully battened)
- Maine Sailing Partners 135% geneoa 04'
- Sails cleaned and serviced in good condition
- Cruising spinn/Drifter with snuffer
- New Vang
- Stanchions removed and resealed
Wired for 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC service
- 12 volt
- Switch panel with breakers
- 2 Group 31 batteries 05'
- 55 amp alternator
- Volt & Amp meters
- 110 volt
- Switch panel with breakers
- New propane detector /solenoid shutoff
- 30 amp shore power cord
- 5 outlets
- Water heater (also eng. supplied)
- Garmin 172 GPS/Plotter 04'
- Autohelm 3000 autopilot (partially removed, inoperable)
- Datamarine Speed/Log
- Datamarine Depth
- Signet Wind Pt. & Speed 03'
- New Icom M422 VHF with Remote at wheel
- Micrologic Loran C
- 5" Ritchie compass in binnacle mount with upgraded Edson pedestal and Garmin Chart Plotter housing
- Garmin 4208 Chart plotter at helm
- 12v plug on Elec. Panel
Yanmar diesel with low hours is housed in the joiner work under the companionway ladder. This joiner work can be completely removed for excellent access to the engine. It is super clean. The hour meter was added in 98' by owner #2 who reported light prior use; a reasonable estimate would be 1200 total hours.
- Racor fuel filter
- Manual bilge pump
- Manual cO2 system for eng. space
Hull & Deck
Comfortable cockpit with good sized sail locker and lazarette for storage. wide, partially cored, side decks with two tone non-skid. White solid fiberglass hull with original gel coat in exc. condition, blue boot and cove. double lifelines with gates and double stainless steel bow and stern rails.
- Edson pedestal steering
- Varnished teak cockpit table
- Varnished teak drink holders
- 12 lb Danforth with chain & rode
- 22 lb Danforth with rode
- Flip down swim/boarding ladder at transom gate
- Blue sail cover '04
- Blue dodger
Zephyr is exceptionally clean and will be a very easy vessel for her new owner to take over and comes highly recommended!
- Added reefing line for Main
- Added custom navy Sunbrella canvass cover for binnacle/pedestal/wheel
- Also onboard: 20" orange Ring Buoy with 60 feet yellow polypro line
- Navy canvas dodger
- Radar reflector
- Pickup buoy
- Tow line (for use with inflatable)
- 3 Fenders
- 4 dock lines
- 5 PFDs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.