Twin 5.7L I/O Mercruisers, 260HP Each, Air Conditioning, Windlass, Canvas
Contact Tracy Buczak CPYB, email@example.com, 814-455-6800, 716-680-4554 cell, 960 West Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507
This early version of the Sea Ray 300 Sundancer series -- they haven't built a "300" this big since -- maximized the length and beam to provide spaciousness in all areas.
The wide beam allows for a very open cockpit design and this area includes a triple-wide helm seat with two handy fold down aft-facing jump seats and a slide-out ice chest hidden between the jumpers.
Hiding away at the transom is a convenient fold-away seat, allowing easy engine access or more cockpit room when not needed, or extra seating for two or three more when there's a crowd aboard!
The cockpit is completely sheltered by a convertible top and full camper top with screens.
Enter the cabin through a folding hatchway to the portside. The large booth-style dinette is immediately at the base of the stairs, mid-ships to port. This dinette will seat four and will also convert for a sleeper.
Opposite the dinette, to starboard, is a galley with built-in stove, molded fiberglass sink, safety handrail and plenty of storage.
Fully forward, find a large double berth, offset to allow easy access and also providing a nightstand and hanging locker alongside.
Return aft, through the salon and find a spacious mid-cabin nicely placed beneath the elevated helm area. This mid-cabin has its own sliding window with screen for ventilation and a large mirror to brighten the compartment, plus plenty of room to sleep two.
• 3 - Deck Hatches W/ screens
• Cabin Window Blinds
• New Pioneer AM/FM/CD
• Cockpit speakers & Sony Speakers in Salon
• Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator
• 2- Burner Princess Electric/Alcohol Range
• New Sunbeam Microwave
• 6 Gal. Water heater
• Electric Flush Head W/ holding Tank and Tank Monitor
• New Garmin 741XS Touch Screen GPS/P.otter/Fishfinder
• VHF RADIO
• Datamarine LX 201 Digital Depthsounder
• Datamarine LX 50 Speed/Log
• Saturn Compass
• Engine Synchronizer
• Sentry Fume Detector
• SiTex Findfinder
• Bennett Trim Tabs
• Windshield Wipers
• 30 AMP Shore Power W/cord
• Battery Charger
• 3- Batteries W/Switches
• Air Conditioning
• Swim Platform W/ Boarding Ladder
• Walk-Thru Transom Door
• Teak Bow Pulpit
• Danforth Anchor & Rode
• Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint
• Dockline, Fenders, Flare Kit, Boat Pole, Life Jackets
• Fire Extinghquishers
• Mooring Cover
• Bimini Top, Side Curtains & Camper Top
• Custom Winter Cover