1986 Island Packet Cutter
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Kittery, ME
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 36.900 (SEK 328.292)
The present owners purchased WANDERER in 2010 and have enjoyed all of her spacious cruising accommodations, and easy to handle features. Her original owner made some important modifications including more storage drawers. WANDERER is in above average condition with excellent equipment, including a 12V windlass, new Garmin electronics, Kato S/S dinghy davits and more. She is offered at a very attractive price. We shall be pleased to get you aboard.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Island Packet, Largo, FL
Designer: Bob Johnson
LÖA Längd över allt: 34 fot 4 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 6 tum
LWL: 27 fot 9 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 11000 pund
Ballast: 4600 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 43 fot 5 tum
Total effekt: 27 HP
Motorstyrka: 27 HP
HULL & DECK:
- Off white gelcoated hull, maroon boottop, white bottom.
- Dual side S/S boarding ladder.
- 4 Lewmar deck hatches with screens.
- 10 opening ports with screens.
- 2016 Micron ablative bottom paint.
- S/S Kato dinghy davits.
- 12V Lofrans Tigres horizontal windlass with saltwater washdown pump.
- Full length integral keel.
- Off white fiberglass decks.
- Exterior teak.
- S/S swim ladder on transom and additional custom port side ladder.
- Skeg hung fiberglass rudder.
- Fiberglass anchor platform.
- Wheel steering.
Fuel: 25 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 70 gallons in two tanks in vee berths.
Holding: 15 gallons in new 2015 poly tank with new hoses.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar 27 hp diesel, 3GM30F, 3 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 2144 hours as seen on hour meter.
- Kanzaki KM3-P ratio 1.85:1 gear.
- New 2016 exhaust elbow.
- New starter.
- New fuel pump and belt.
- 3 bladed 15x14 RH prop; 1” S/S shaft.
- Single lever controls.
- Dahl fuel filter.
- 12V DC & 120V AC systems.
- House are 4-6V golf cart batteries; one engine start, new 2015.
- Battery switch.
- AC-DC Circuit breaker panels.
- ProNautic 1240 C3 40 amp battery charger.
- 6 gallon hot water heater.
- 30 amp shore cord.
- 12V electric and Rule 3700 gph manual bilge pump.
- Nav lights.
- Starting forward there is a large double vee berth that comfortably sleeps two, with thicker foam mattress.
- There are storage compartments, shelves, a hanging locker, a privacy door and access to the head.
- The head has two doors, one to the salon and the other to the forward cabin.
- The marine head has a holding tank, vanity with sink, hot and cold water, shower, and storage cabinet.
- Next, the main salon has port and starboard settees; starboard side converts to a double berth.
- The dining table is on the bulkhead and swings down, with seating for four.
- The nav station is aft to starboard and can turn the quarter berth into a private cabin when the nav table is folded up and the privacy door is closed.
- U-shaped galley aft to port.
- Teak and holly sole; teak interior joinery.
- The galley includes a large ice box with Adler-Barbour 12V refrig-freezer, double S/S sinks with hot and cold water, a two burner propane stove and oven (oven not working), with teak cabinets and drawers.
- New Garmin 18 HD radar & wind speed direction.
- Garmin GPS Map 4010 chartplotter.
- Datamarine speed & depthsounder (speed not working).
- Autohelm ST4000 autopilot.
- Horizon Intrepid VHF radio.
- AM/FM/CD player with 2 speakers below and 2 in cockpit.
- Gemini binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Cutter rig.
- Bridge clearance: 43’5”
- Keel stepped aluminum single spreader mast.
- S/S standing rigging.
- Newer Harding sails including mainsail in good condition and genoa with sunshield.
- Staysail (may be original, not by Harding); hank-on self-tacking boom.
- Cruising spinnaker with sock.
- Whisker pole.
- Harken roller furler with 2009 Yankee jib.
- 2 Lewmar #40 2 speed S.T. sheet winches; 1 halyard winch.
- 2 Lewmar 7C halyard winches.
- Ronstan mainsheet traveler over the companionway with Harken blocks.
- Block & tackle boom vang.
- Sails covers.
- Some new dacron running rigging – new main and jib halyards, new mainsheet, new furling line.
- Tan Dodger in fair condition.
- Tan bimini and connector to Dodger; also, full cockpit enclosure (fair condition)
- Double lifelines and gates.
- Kato S/S davits.
- 35 lb CQR anchor with all chain.
- Danforth anchor with chain lead and rode.
- Life jackets.
- Fenders, docklines.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Telescoping whisker pole.
- Saltwater washdown.
- Cockpit cushions; beige with brown piping.
- Propane grill.
- Custom winter cover (approximately 2012).
- Cockpit shower.
- Solar vent (not installed).
- Two LPG tanks.
COMMENTS: The present owners purchased WANDERER in 2010 and have enjoyed all of her spacious cruising accommodations, and easy to handle features. Her original owner made some important modifications including more storage drawers. WANDERER is in above average condition with excellent equipment, including a 12V windlass, new Garmin electronics, Kato S/S dinghy davits and more. She is offered at a very attractive price. We shall be pleased to get you aboard.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.