1985 O'Day 31 SLOOP
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Milford, CT
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 18.900 (SEK 166.667)
The O'Day 31 is from the design board of C. Raymond Hunt Associates. Her Hull shape and form were designed for sailing performance and has proved herself well in many local regattas.She features a transom boarding platform providing easy boarding for older and younger sailors as well as making the transfer of gear and supplies easier. Her very well thought out interior space and arrangement are unusually generous for a boat of this size. An all around good, fun boat...a little racing, weekending, extended cruising or a nice comfortable day or evening sail. This vessel is VERY CLEAN and WELL MAINTAINED by a very knowledgeable, experienced owner. Put her on your short list.For complete detail please click on FULL SPECS above. Thank you for your time and consideration.
For a personal description or to schedule an appointment to get on board, please, contact the Listing Broker: Bill Kolkmeyer at 203-878-6373 x 1 (O), 203-856-4669 (C) or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please contact Bill Kolkmeyer at 203-878-6373 ext 1
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 31 fot 2 tum
Bredd: 10 fot 9 tum
LWL: 25 fot 7 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 3 tum
Deplacement: 10100 pund
Ballast: 3800 pund
Total effekt: 14 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 2-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 14 HP
Färskvattentankar: (25 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (17 Gallon)
Septitankar: (15 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 6
Antal toaletter: 1
Below, you will find that the ample width of the hull has allowed generous room for six in an open arrangement with much more space than usually found on a sailboat this size. The space you use but don't see is there as well: in addition to the obvious lockers and cabinets there are molded bins beneath the cushions, a deck gear bin and deep sail and equipment locker in the cockpit as well as a generous hanging locker for wet weather gear and shore clothes. Forward below you will find a large v-berth w/filler and large over-head hatch. Moving aft to starboard is the ship's private head with hot & cold pressure water with hand held shower. Opposite to port is a hanging locker. Continuing aft through the main bulk head you enter the main cabin with a U-shaped settee and dinning table which converts to a double berth. Opposite to port is a straight settee. Further aft to port is the ships galley with SS sink with Hot & cold pressure water, a two burner cook-top and large ice-box. Opposite to starboard is a well laid-out navigation station. The companionway leading to the cockpit id on the center-line.
- Teak bulkhead in forepeak with opening to storage
- V-berth with 4" fabric covered foam cuchion with removable insert; berth measures 6'3" long and 5'9" across at the aft end.
- Storage under berth in molded plastic bins and aft of berth in open bins
- Bifold, louvered teak door provides privacy.
- Headroom is 6'.
- Molded fiberglass vanity; includes sink, Pressure hot and Cold water from Custom faucet/shower,
- Teak-framed cabinet with sliding plexiglass doors and self out board and storage under.
- Marine head discharges to a 15 gallon seamless plastic holding tank with dockside discharge.
- Hanging locker to port with louvered teak door and two drawersw.
- Bifold louvered teak door, hinged to provide privacy in the head and clear passage forward, or to close off head from forward and main cabins and increase shower and dressing space.
- Headroom is 6'1"
- U-shaped dinette to starboard with padded seatbacks
- Dinette table
- Dinette converts to a double berth 6'6" long
- Straight settee to port measures 6'6"; seat back is hinged to provide more space when sleeping
- 5" fanric covered, tufted foam cuchions
- Teak cabinets w/plexiglass doors outboard of settees
- Curtains for fixed ports
- Headroom id 6'3"
- L-shaped galley to port, finished in teak with Formica top
- Two burner gimballed alcohol cook-top with storage locker under
- 10" deep SS Sink with Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Insulated ice box w/hinged lid
- Storage in bins on back of galley; utensil tray in galley top; cabinet w/plexiglass doors; dish racks over cabinet and storage locker under sink
- Hinged panel provides access to engine
- SS companionway ladder with teal treads; companionway grab rails
- Chart table with hinged lid, finished in teak with Formica top
- Two draws in chart table
- Panel over chart table with storage alcove
- 6'6" quarter berth with 4" fabric covered, foam cushion with storage under
- Shelf over quarter berth with solid teak rails
MACHINERY, ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING
- Universal 18, 2 cyclinder, 14hp fresh water cooled marine diesel engine
- Engine access through quarter berth, galley front and top, and cockpit locker
- 1" bronze shaft and two-blade propellar
- Instrument panel includes fuel gauge, amp meter and temperature gauge
- 17 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Circuit breaker electric control panel with battery condition indicator and power-on light
- 25 gallon, deck filled, fresh water tank under starboard settee
- 15 gallon holding tank -holding tank discharge and pump NEW 2017
- International running lights
- Cain lights: two over V-berth; one in head compartment; four in main cabin; one over the quarter berth and one over the galley
- Hot and Cold Pressure water
- Hot water Heater NEW in 2015
- 3 Group 27 Deep Cycle Batteries NEW in 2017
- Prosport 20 Battery Charger New in 2017
- 30 Amp Shore power inlet w/50' cord
- 12V DC and 110V AC
SPARS - RIGGING and DECK
- Adjustable split back-stay
- One 10" bow mooring cleat
- Two bow chocks
- Two 7" stern mooring cleats
- SS Stern and Bow Pulpits
- Swim Platform and Swim Ladder
- Danforth Anchor with 15' of Chain and 100' of rhode
- Delta Anchor with 100' of rhode
- Two fixed ports and 4 opening ports
- Mainsheet traveler with adjustable stops
- "T"-shaped cockpit; 6'8" long
- One wet storage locker in cockpit
- One cockpit saet hatch opens to large storage locker; lockable
- Genoa sheet turning blocks
- Flush fiberglass forward hatch with translucent plexiglass panel
- U-bolt chainplates for shrouds, anchored to floor pan with stainless steel rod
- Two winch handle holders in cockpit
- Two Lewmar #24 ST Primary winches with cleats
- One Barlow #19 ST Halyard winch
- One Barient #17 mainsheet winch
- Two Barlow #16 halyard winches with cleats
- Profurl Roller Furling
- Lazy Jacks
- Full Batten Mylar Main Sail by North
- 135% Mylar Genoa by ACE
- Gennaker by North
- Spinnaker by North
- I - 39.75'
- J - 13.25'
- P - 33.75'
- E - 10.25'
- Sail Area (100% Fore-triangle) 463.3 Sq. Ft.
- Bridge Clearance on DWL - 44'
- Dodger - Blue Sunbrella
- Cockpit Awning - Blue Sunbrella
- Garmin Chart Plotter - Model 545
- Knot Meter - Data Marine
- Depth Meter - Data Marine
- Standard Verizon VHF- GX2200 AIS - NEW 2017
- 5 Dock lines
- 4 Fenders
- 4 Life Jackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Prospective Purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing that are NOT SPECIFICALLY noted or described on this listing sheet are NOT INCLUDED as part of the sale and or asking price.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.