1985 Monk Trawler
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Anacortes, WA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 73.800 (SEK 603.928)
Owner has lowered the price by nearly $10,000 - this is an amazing offer and opportunity to own one the best constructed trawlers in the Northwest!
Ed Monk Jr. designs work splendidly with the eye as well as on the open water. This vessel adds the durability of a bullet proof Isuzu diesel, and fiberglass decks all around, and on the flybridge.
A classic tri-cabin, with a nice walk around queen berth aft and en-suite head.
The elevated dinette converts to a full size berth and provides unobstructed visibility. The galley has plenty of light, storage and room to cook and entertain, aft and to starboard.
Forward is the private guest's suite with a large berth and a private head.
Call Vann Chinchen for an exclusive showing - 360-317-7016
Please contact Vann Chinchen at 1-360-317-7016
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Taiwan Overseas Industrial LTD
Designer: Ed Monk Jr.
LÖA Längd över allt: 36 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 13 fot 2 tum
Max. djupgång: 4 fot 0 tum
Deplacement: 18000 pund
Total effekt: 145 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 145 HP
Marschfart: 7 knop
Max hastighet: 8 knop
Färskvattentankar: (120 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (320 Gallon)
Septitankar: (30 Gallon)
Extremely well built Ed Monk Jr. designed Trawler. The semi-displacement hull, and single screw enables outstanding efficiency, stability and protection. The aft master stateroom has a walk-around queen berth, huge hanging locker and private head with separate tub/shower combination. The forward guest stateroom features an offset full berth with private head and hanging locker. The main salon is bright and spacious with lots of natural light. The well equipped galley is up with Double Sink, Fridge, Stove, Toaster, and Blender. The booth style dinette seats four, features 360o views, and converts to a full berth. Generous walk around side decks and plenty of handrails make it very safe and easy to move around. The upper helm station on the spacious bridge makes for exciting whale watching and photo opportunities underway.
Total Power: 145
Cruising Speed: 7.5
Fresh Water: 120
Enter the airy salon from the full walk around decks through a door on either port or starboard. The galley is to aft and starboard with a deep double sink, 4 burner LPG stove/oven and plenty of counter space and storage. The dinnette is forward and to port and is elevated for panoramic visabilty whether underway or at anchor
- The private forward cabin has a pullman double berth to port and a settee and lockers to starbord
- The adjacent private head vanity and storage
- The aft cabin features a centerline walk around queen berth and enough storage for a multi month cruise.
- The large adjacent head has a seperate tub/shower
- Radar: Furuno 36 Mile
- GPS: Standard Horizon Chart Plotter Helm/Bridge
- Autopilot: Robertson AP2500
- VHF: Uniden at Helm and Hand held
- Depth Sounders (3) Std Horizon (Main helm, bridge, aftcabin)
- Barometer and clock
- CD & IPad Input Plug
- Espar forced air diesel furnace with thermostat control
- 30 Amp 120vac shore service
- 40 amp Tru Charge batt charger
- (Newer) Single 8D start battery, (Newer) Six 6V series/parallel deep cycle batteries for 660 amp hours house bank, (Newer) 150 amp high output alternator
- Fused 12 volt pannel and seperate 120v ac panel
Ample flybridge seating on all fiberglass decks. Hinged mast, with deck lights, for under cover storage
- 10' RIB with 5hp FEHR Propane Outboard
- Lazarette hatch
- Swimstep with mounts out of the water
- Lofrans Tigress windlass
- 33# Bruce anchor, 300' chain
- 22# Danforth spare
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.