1985 Harley 42 Superstar
- Se alla specifikationer
Price just reduced
- Dubbla / Bensin
- Belägen i:
- Kenmore, WA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 49.500 (SEK 433.830)
PRICE REDUCED $15,000
Feast your eyes on the sleek and racy Harley 42 Superstar, 'Seattle Vice'.
Seattle Vice's hulls are vacuum bagged Kevlar/Airex/Epoxy. With a cruising speed close to 40 mph and a top speed well above 50 mph, she's incredibly dry, even in in 5' seas.
Seattle Vice features a wide and roomy fishing cockpit all the way to the transom and has a wide range of amenities, including both heat and AC, a wet bar in the cockpit, Sony home theater system and much, much more.
'Seattle Vice' is ready to go, with a host of mechanical updates to her twin 454s and Arneson outdrives and solid records from the past 10+ years reflecting the extensive investment her owner has made in her.
Come out and see her today. She's one of the most head turning sports cruisers in the Pacific Northwest!
For more information, please contact:
Please contact Rob Wright at 206-356-8698
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
torrvikt: 10000 pund
Motorstyrka: 350 HP
Motorstyrka: 350 HP
Marschfart: 40 mph
Max hastighet: 50 mph
Färskvattentankar: 1 Plast (30 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 4 Plast (75 Gallon)
Septitankar: 1 Plast (3 Gallon)
Antal hytter: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
Vessel has a very spacious cabin with queen bed in the bow and with port and starboard settee berths, guest head with vanity and shower. 6'4" headroom.
- Heating: Thermo 2600G Propane Heater
- Air Conditioning: Marine Air CDM3.5K-HV-MXPLG
- Kenyon 2 burner stove
- Dometic refrigerator/freezer
- Hot water heater
- Pressure fresh water system
- GE Spacemaker microwave oven
- Danforth compass
- Garmin 178C chartplotter
- Standard Horizon Quest Marine VHF Transceiver with new antenna
- Sony DAV-HDZ235 Home Theater System
- Alpine stereo and 4 channel power amp with speakers in cabin and on aft deck
- 12v DC/110v AC electrical system
- 4x Dyno 6V house batteries
- 1 Dyno 8D engine start battery
- Two Newmar chargers
- Outback inverter
- Shorepower cord
- Swim platform
- Cockpit shower
- Wet bar on aft deck
- Bow pulpit with rails
- Navigation lights
- Anchor with 10' chain and 50' rope rode
- Fenders and lines
- Two Pleasurecraft Marine (GM) 454s with LS-6 Heads
- Starboard engine hours unknown (approx 300 hrs put on engine since purchase)
- Port side engine rebuilt in 2016
- Arneson ASD8 Surface Drives with 19" 4 blade props
- Mallory HiFlo Ignition
- New Stainless Steel Exhaust Thru Hulls installed in 2016 along with new riser gaskets and exhaust hoses.
- All hydraulic lines replaced on the Arneson Surface Drives in 2016
- New KPlane trim tabs installed in 2016
- One extra set of props, nibril 3 blade 19x20 LH and RH with cup go with the boat
- Approx 30 GPH at cruise
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.