1984 Pearson Sloop
- Se alla specifikationer
- Belägen i:
- Kittery, ME
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 29.500 (SEK 249.155)
April 2018 - What an EXCELLENT sloop! Pearson is an exceptionally well-built sailing yacht, and powered by a 24hp Yanmar diesel, showing fewer than 375hrs, equates to a wonderful, safe, offshore cruiser. The Pearson 34 was designed by William Shaw, and built in Portsmouth, RI. This documented sloop has pedestal steering, and her large cockpit will accommodate a generous crew. Currently berthed in Kittery, Maine, Living The Dream is ready for your inspection anytime.
Please call Laurence at 603-433-3222
Call Christopher anytime at 603 674-6484. Thank you!
Please contact Laurence Bussey at 1.855.922.4877 ext. 709
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Living The Dream
- 1984 Pearson 34' Fin Keel Sloop
- LOA - 33'9"
- BEAM - 11'3"
- DRAFT - 5'6"
- DISP - 11,240 lbs
- BALLAST - 4250 encapsulated lead
- DOC - 675458
- Yanmar 3GM30F Diesel Engine
- Kanzaki KBW20 2.62:1 Reduction Gear
- 24 HP
- 355 hrs
- Fuel 22 Gal
- Driplass Shaft Seal
- Racor Filter
- Edson Pedestal Steering
- Raytheon ST6000 Autopilot
- Standard Eclipse DSC VHF Radio
- Garmin HD Radar
- Garmin 740 Plotter
- Datamarine wind point/wind speed
- Datamarine Depth
- Datamarine Speed/Distance
- Binnacle Ritchie Compass
- Lewmar Winches
- Stainless Rigging replaced 1995
- Harkin Furler with Doyle Stack Pack
- Extruded Aluminum Single-Spreader Mast and boom - keel stepped
- 45 CQR Anchor with 150' rode and 2 spare Danforth anchors
- Full Safety Gear
- Comments: In a boat of this vintage, there will be small items needing attention, but overall this is an excellent Pearson Sloop, in excellent condition. Replacement cost today would exceed $175,000, so at her listed price, this boat is an excellent value!!
Sea Change Yacht Sellers, LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor does it warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.