Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bill Tripp Jr
LÖA Längd över allt: 40 fot 9 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 9 tum
Min. djupgång: 4 fot 9 tum
Max. djupgång: 9 fot 3 tum
Deplacement: 20000 pund
Total effekt: 40 HP
Motortyp: FWC diesel
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 40 HP
Marschfart: 6 knop
Max hastighet: 7 knop
Färskvattentankar: (90 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: (48 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 4
Antal dubbelsängar: 1
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 1
EVENTYR is a stoway MK III Sloop with Selden in-mast roller furling and rigging. Her varnished mahogany "offshore-style" interior plan sleeps 6 and has air-conditioning.
- She received 2017 new hull Awlgrip and exterior varnish
- In 2008 she returned to Hinckley for an overall Service review. Some work highlights are integrated into this listing spec.
- She has been continually updated since.
HULL and DECK
- Timeless Green Awlgrip topsides (2017)
- Light Beige house and deck, with molded-in working area nonskid
- White single boottop
- Red bottom paint
- Exterior varnish – 2 new coats every year
Solid hand laid uni-directional fiberglass reinforced with additional laminations in all stress areas. The deck is one piece with balsa-core, received in a 6” molded hull flange, then fiberglassed and bolted together for permanent hull/deck joint. Bronze thru-hull seacocks - bonded to keel. Solid fiberglass reinforced step and chain plate foundations.
- Shoal keel with centerboard. External lead keel (5,500 lbs.) - fastened with #1 silicone bronze bolts. The bronze centerboard is operated by a worm gear that has grounding override
- Rubrail at sheer is teak and fiberglass with stainless steel half-round cap
- Stainless steel stem iron with integral chocks and bow roller, bow and stern pulpits, stanchions with lashing eyes, genoa tracks on toe rails, 5" chrome dorade ventilators with dorade guard, as well as chocks and cleats including springline.
- Varnished teak stern pulpit seats, gloss Cetol toe rails, varnished teak deck trim, handrails, companionway hatch, hatch and lazarette boxes, double dorade box and cockpit coaming.
- Double lifelines and gates - Lifeline tension adjusted with turnbuckles
- (10) Ports (some opening)
- (2) Opening teak hatches with translucent hatch covers
- Storage in aft deck varnished teak hatch propane and lazarette lockers.
Cockpit dodger (2016) - with windows and leather covered ss handrail - covers the bridgedeck and companionway hatch to interior below - by Acadia Sails.
Cockpit cushions (2016)
Comfortable high-back cockpit seating is provided by the varnished teak coaming with built-in winch pockets.
Cockpit sole has drain scuppers.
- Storage - Equipment, hatch board holder and sail locker storage is available in the locking, opening, watertight cockpit seats with molded-in nonskid tops and heeling drainage scuppers.
- Engine instrument panel is recessed forward in cockpit, recessed switch panel near helm.
Edson binnacle mounted wheel steering:
- Stainless steel steering wheel has an elkhide covered rim; Stainless steel binnacle guard; Engine and autopilot controls; Compass is binnacle mounted with stainless steel cover
- Helm mounted Raymarine Hybrid-Touch display
- Varnished teak double-leaf, fold-down cockpit table - binnacle mounted
- New Raymarine e125 Hybrid-Touch in Nav and at Helm - interfaced with autopilot
- Raymarine Smart Pilot Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Plus – Analog wind, knotmeter and log, Depthsounder
- Horizon Wind Indicator
- Icom M502 VHF – includes DSC
- Ritchie Compass - Cockpit
- CD/AM/FM stereo - Interior accommodations
EVENTYR sleeps 6. Companionway enters the Main Cabin with Galley/Nav area aft and continues forward to the separate Head and Master Forward cabin.
- Varnished mahogany interior finish with teak and holly sole and white painted overhead
- Ports port and starboard, and opening hatches in main cabin and forward cabin
- Integral varnished mahogany handrail port and starboard below ports
- Engine room access door in aft bulkhead and behind companionway steps
- Frigast cabin light fixtures (2008)
- Air conditioning in main salon
- Linens and galleyware convey
- New interior cushions (2016)
Convenient to the cockpit, the full-width, U-shaped formica countertop galley includes the NAV AREA to starboard.
- Luke 3-burner stove with oven (2010), self-storing cover, marinetics fuel shut-off switch and a Xintex propane sensor and alarm under the stove
- Double stainless steel sink with fixtures and hot and cold pressure water
- Hatch storage - countertop accessed
- Outboard and aft double lockers outboard and aft with shelves
- Under countertop 2016 Sea Frost 12V refrigeration
- Built-in glass and dish storage locker outboard
The starboard NAV Area has chart storage over the icebox, chart light and some nav instruments.
The full-width main salon is finished in varnished mahogany and is offshore-style with centerline dining table and outboard pull-out settee/transom berths with over outboard pilot berths.
- Extended mahogany dining table has double leafs
- 12-storage drawers - 3-each under transom berths and under pilot berths
- Storage over outboard
- Includes locking liquor locker forward starboard
- Hanging locker forward starboard opposite head with shelf top
- Opening overhead hatch with a screen, and ports outboard
HEAD: (Forward Port)
The private head has a solid varnished mahogany door and joinery and a teak grate sole.
- Varnished mahogany vanity with stainless steel sink with fixtures and telephone-style shower.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Linen storage
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Raritan PH II head – to deluxe holding tank system with Sealand Tank Watch
The forward Owner's cabin has access to the forward chain/rope locker through forward vented access door. A solid mahogany door accesses this private cabin that is finished in varnished mahogany.
- Double berth is formed with the insert for the V-berth
- Seat is located between the berths
- Storage under the berths - drawers and drop-front bins
- Hanging locker with shelf storage over
- Bureau has 4-drawers
- Opening hatch with screen, port-lights are port and starboard and have an integral handrail below.
SAILS and RIGGING
In-mast roller furling (2005), sloop-rigged with new 2005 Selden main mast and stainless steel rigging with staylock terminal.
- Harken headsail roller furling (new 2000)
- Headstay and backstay with turnbuckles to chain plate
- Flag halyard
- Lock-in winch handles
- Main sail (2016) - North, 8.1 oz stow w leech battens
- Asymmetrical spinnaker (2016) - North, .75 Norlon w/new snuffer
- Main sail - (2000) - Mack - roller furling
- Jib - North (2000)
- 145% Genoa - Harken (1992) with sun cover
- (2) #22 Sheet winches
- #3 Main halyard reel winch
- Halyard winches
- #10 Reefing winch
Separate 12-Volt system/110-Volt systems:
12-Volt system for starting and accessories:
- (2) Batteries - House and starting
- Starting and house batteries have emergency start parallel switch
- Two separate engine alternators charge the batteries
110-Volt shore power system:
- Shore power cord.
- Modified circuit breaker panel
1984 Westerbeke 40-hp freshwater-cooling diesel engine:
- New 2:1 reduction gear transmission and stainless steel shaft
- Engine temperature alarm
- Emergency engine stop
- Engine room blower
- Raw water sea strainer
- Manual and automatic bilge pumps
- Whale 10-gallon "Gusher" bilge pump in cockpit
- (2) Aluminum 10# propane tanks - stored in isolated lazarette locker
- Xintex propane sensor with alarm sensor under galley stove - 2008
- Electrical and mechanical spares
- Fire extinguishers
- Whale 10-gallon gusher bilge pump in cockpit
- (3) Water tanks - new 2000
- Water heater – with new element in 2008
- Lewmar electric windlass (2010)
- CQR anchor with 200' nylon rode
- Navigation lights
- Life jackets
- Mini B EPIRB
- Coast Guard safety package
- (2) Yellow Horseshoe Life rings
- Boat hook
- BBQ grill
- 8’ Mercury inflatable dinghy with 5-hp Honda outboard
- Awlgrip Dark Green
- Interior and cockpit cushions
- Cockpit dodger
- Seafrost 12V refrigeration
- New battery box - port seat locker
- New 2 batteries - Lifeline
- New Raymarine e125 Hybrid-Touch in nav + helm - autopilot interfaced
- New inverter - 1000 watt
- New forward deck wash
- New Max prop
- Major engine service
- Replace all propane hoses
- Drop centerboard and replace pins
- Remove all bottom paint, interprotect and new bottom paint
- Revarnish cabin sole
- New Main sail and Asymmetrical Spinnaker - North Sails
- Almost $100,000 of work in 2016 - 2017
Additional 2009-2010 upgrades:
- New Lewmar windlass - 2010
- New Luke stove/oven - 2010
- New CD/AM/FM stereo
- New transmission - 2009
More 2008 work highlights:
- Service seacocks
- Repair steering wheel brake
- New cutlass bearing, repack stuffing box, replace shaft zinc
- Rebed all portlights and mast collar
- New sound insulation on forward engine room, including door
- Replaced plexiglass hatchtops that were cracked or grazed.
- Strip, heavy sand, 12-coats of gloss varnish on exterior brightwork
- Paint inside of lazarette and sail locker – easier cleaning
- New all lifelines
- New water heater element
- New Raritan PHII head
- New deluxe holding tank system with Sealand Tank Watch
- New Scandvick chrome galley high-neck swiveling faucet
- New Raymarine Smart Pilot Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Plus – Analog wind, knotmeter and log, depthsounder
- New Xintex propane sensor with alarm sensor under galley stove
- New Frigast cabin lights and a stainless steel chart light
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.