Boeles Scheepswerven Trawler Amazon QueenBoeles Scheepswerven Trawler Amazon QueenThis custom built motor yacht is in immaculate condition having been the subject of a refit in which no expensive was spared. This boat has been meticulously maintained by the current owners and the full service history is available. A fantastic long distance comfortable motor yacht with a cruising range of approximately 2,000 miles at cruising speed dependent on sea state and hull condition.
At approximately 9 knots (1000 rpm) this boat uses approximately one gallon per mile in total (Subject to conditions) - almost unbelievable for this size boat.
October / November 2016 - Annual Maintenance Carried Out.
THIS VESSEL HAS BEEN SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED TO SELL & MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED.
YouTube Video - Search - Boeles Scheepsweren Trawler Amazon Queen
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Boeles Scheepsweren
Designer: HJV Van Duyn
LÖA Längd över allt: 60 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 530 HP
Motormärke: Rolls Royce
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 265 HP
Motormärke: Rolls Royce
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 265 HP
Marschfart: 11 mph
Max hastighet: 12 mph
LOA: 60' (17.98 mtrs)
Beam: 16' (4.81 mtrs)
Max Draft: 7' (2.31 mtrs)
Displacement: 40 Tons
Total Power: 2 x 265 hp
Fuel: 12,000 Ltrs/2640 Gallons
Fresh Water: 2000 Ltrs/530 Gallons
Holding: x 2
Hull & Deck Inventory
Steel hull, steel superstructure built to Lloyds 100A1 Class specification. Blue hull with white superstructure. Teak decks on foredeck, flybridge and aft deck.
Sleeps 7 in 3 cabins including the owner's master aft cabin. Large saloon, galley and 2 heads.
The accommodation on board also benefits from being centrally heated (new radiators 2009) as well as having reverse cycle air conditioning all replaced in 2009. There are 3 separate climatic controls in the saloon, aft and forward cabins which were replaced in 2002.
- MAIN SALOON/WHEELHOUSE:-
- Large entertaining area with U shaped seating and saloon table.
- Ample cupboard space including attractive glass fixed drinks & display cabinet.
- Full entertainment system including satellite TV, DVD Player & CD Player.
- Large chart table & attractive steering console.
- Step down galley from the saloon (re-fitted 2009) equipped with a large Indesit fridge/freezer, sink with glass lid, twin Smeg electric hob burner, micro/grill, dishwasher & Electrolux fan assisted oven (not used) and with a fold up wall mounted table.
- Further forward on the starboard side is another double cabin with excellent storage and directly opposite the forward heads.
- There is also a forward V shaped berth cabin with 2 bunks on the starboard side and 1 on the port side. There is also a separate shower compartment which was refurbished in 2009. This can also be converted into a large desk and 2 bunks.
- Companionway with radiator leading to Owner's Master Cabin with a king-sized bed, built in furniture includes wardrobes and ample storage draws, wall mounted 26" LCD TV with satellite link and a large slim wall mounted radiator.
- From companionway access to the engine room is through a water tight/fire resistant door.
- The companionway also leads to the aft heads which were re-fitted in 2009 and included a shower-tub bath, chrome towel rail, electric toilet, Brecon Slats worktop & washing machine.
Twin Rolls Royce C6M 265hp diesel engines with Commander electronic 'fly by wire' throttle controls which are dual station (Flybridge & Inside Helm) and have recently been overhauled and serviced for the 2010 season. Engines serviced in 2016 and impellers replaced in raw water pumps.
November 2016 - Total Engine Hours: Starboard 2122 & Port 2077
Capitol LR 3000 gearboxes driving conventional shafts and propellers. (Drive train and propellers removed, refurbished and refitted in 2001). Last serviced in 2015.
Power assisted hydraulic steering totally overhauled in 2002. Hydraulic Bow Thruster removed, re-built in 2001 and re-fitted. Vosperstabilisers re-built 2003/2004 & serviced in 2015. New engine room fan fitted 2010.
6 x Fuel tanks (4 integral tanks for storage and 2 day tanks in steel) which have been refurbished. 1 Fresh water tank in steel - refurbished in 2001. 2 x Holding tanks forward & aft in stainless steel - refurbished in 2001. Pump out to sea via Par Maxi Puppy 240v pump.
Whale Gulper automatic bilge pumps on resilient mounts for forward accommodation discharging into holding tank (2002). Whale Gulper automatic bilge pumps on resilient mounts with 2 way valve discharge to aft holding tank (2002). Whale Gulper automatic bilge pump on resilient mounts with wandering section in engine room and strum box discharging from starboard engine room sea valve (2002). 2 Further Whale Gulper automatic bilge pumps servicing forward & aft sections of the boat. General bilge pump in the engine room. Bilge suction manifold with SD NR US with 3-way glanded plugcock to feed raw water to fire hydrant/deck wash and to pump out (2002). Electric 24v fresh water pump with accumulator tank refurbished in 2001.
New Impellers fitted July 2015.
Calorifier with 220v immersion. Water also heated by Eberspacher central heating boiler which has recently been serviced - 2010. Seafresh Watermaker (2004).
The Eberspacher heating system also provides a hot water flow to the engines for a hot start.
- 2 X 12volt 225AH engine batteries Replaced in 2016.
- 6 x 110AH domestic batteries ( 4 New in 2015 & 2 Replaced in 2016). Providing 3 Banks 24 volts.
- 2 x Lucas 125A alternators (2001) & 1 Spare..
- Onan 15 Kva generator (2001), with Racor filter system in acoustic hood with baffles exhaust system reducing noise to a minimum. Last serviced 2016 and impellers replaced..
- Wiring upgraded & refurfished - 2003.
- Mastervolt Isolation Transformer (2004)which was inspected in 2009.
- Shore power 220volt system.
- 2 x 20amp Intelligent Sterling Battery Chargers (1 Replaced in 2016) to supplement main charger for battery maintenance.
- Ring Main throughout with 220v sockets.
- Engine monitoring system (Re-built 1996).
- Inverter for fridge (New in box - not used).
- 12volt socket at helm position.
- Earth leakage test system.
- Specific inverted 220v shore power unit.
- Entertainment systems are run on an inverter system which is not reliant on the generator running.
- NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:-
- Autohelm ST7000 (1997) - lower helm.
- Autohelm Auto-Pilot ST6000 - flybridge.
- Raytheon Pathfinder R180C Daylight Radar & Plotter - lower helm.
- New Standard Horizon AIS VHF Radio (Flybridge to be fitted).
- Neptune DSC VHF Radio (New 2010).
- Skanti Iridium satellite telephone (2002) - lower helm.
- Raytheon Pathfinder Plotter Repeater - flybridge.
- Autohelm Multi Navigation instrument - depth, log & wind direction angle (1997) with separate readouts for speed, wind & depth - lower helm.
- Sestrel Moore compass - lower helm.
- Furuno Navtex (2002) - lower helm.
- GROUND TACKLE:-
- 2 x Danforth anchors with 50 mtrs chain stb side & 70 mtrs of chain port side.
- Krampe hydraulic anchor windlass, re-built 2001 with canvas cover (2009) and the clutch was replaced in 2003.
- GENERAL EQUIPMENT:-
- Pulpit, pushpit, boarding gates, stanchons & solid teak rails all completely re-built 2001.
- Floodlights on radar mast.
- 24v Dinghy crane (500g), re-built 2008.
- Teak flybridge table.
- Full cover for flybridge (2009).
- Flybridge area re-built in West Epoxy and marine ply for instrument console & seating area (2002).
- Ample storage lockers beneath flybridge seating, upholstery re-trimmed in 2009.
- Flybridge Teak table.
- All opening hatches have fly screens & dead lights for portholes.
- Wheelhouse doors refurbished in 2008.
- Forward coachroof hatch & aft deck hatch replaced 2001 with Rondal units.
- All exterior hatches were also replaced and Vetus ventilators - 2001.
- The mast has been removed, grit blasted and re-painted in Awlgrip.
- Mast arms modified to accommodate Satellite phone & TV aerials (new boards 2009) with identical domes.
- Additional arm forward fitted to take remote search light - 2002.
- Fire hose located in GRP box on aft deck.
- 2 x lifebuoys with lights.
- Kent Clearview screen & 2 windscreen wipers.
- Spare starter motor & alternator.
- Warps & Fenders (2016 - 4 new Fenders with boat name)
This vessel underwent a total refit in 2003 which was carried out be the Berthon Boat Company.
During the re-build the entire exterior was grit blasted to SA2.5 standard. The teak decks were completely removed. At the same time the joinery in the way of the upper steering position was modified as well as the sections and aft end of the flybridge.
Any suspect areas were re-plated and the stanchion arrangements were reworked during the works. After blasting Hullguard ER was applied to protect the metal, she was filled and faired using Allfair filler and ultrabuild. The Awlgrip paint system was used throughout, flag blue on the topsides and brilliant white on the superstructure.
The foredeck, side decks, flybridge and aft cockpit were then totally renewed with 10mm bonded quarter sawn teak planking on a plywood subdeck. The interior is finished mahogany and remains original with some updates. New carpets fitted 2010.
The chain locker was also grit blasted and re-treated. New drainage was fitted in this area and ventilation added. Internally the Bow Thruster tunnel area was blasted and re-painted. The hull shell was de-rusted and re-treated.
All sea valves were removed and either replaced or refurbished and re-fitted. A new exhaust system in stainless steel was fitted in 2009. List of Suppliers for spares.
This boat was last lifted out for maintenance works in October 2016, re anti-fouled, stabilisers overhauled & starboard side ram and seals replaced.
This boat certainly has the 'wow factor' and must be seen to be appreciated.
**YouTube Video Presentation Published. To View Search -
Boeles Scheepswerven Trawler Amazon Queen
in Your Web Browser.**
Google Picture Link to Library Photographs Available on Request.
October 2016 - Fire Fighting Equipment Serviced, Bilge Pumps Serviced, Engine Impellers Replaced, Stabilisers Serviced, New Standard Horizon Flybridge VHF Radio and Safety Hand Rails Re-Varnished.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.