1983 Tanton 43
La Roche Bernard, Frankrike
- Se alla specifikationer
Beautiful distance cruiser
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- La Roche Bernard, Frankrike
- Nuvarande pris:
- EUR 59.000 Skatt/moms betald (SEK 586.468)
- Avslutsförhandling pågår
May 2017. Price dropped to 59,000€ to achieve an immediate sale.
I sold this boat to her current owners in 1996. They have loved her in every sense. Solid, comfortable, safe, her cat ketch rig with wishbones makes for easy handling and fast passage making. A warm, practical interior makes her a wonderful boat to spend time on. Sunbird International Yacht Sales in St Malo are delighted to offer her.
Catboat ketch solide, et en TBE. Je l'ai vendu au proprietaire actuel en 1996 et il l'a soigneusement entretenu et mise à jour. Voilier de grand voyage idéal.
facebook - our latest news / nos actualités
Sunbird International Yacht Sales are a dynamic & growing team. At their own marina on the Clyde, Sunbird are Britain's longest serving Bénéteau dealer and also offer Bénéteau export sales and service through their offices in Palma, Mallorca, and Gocek /Marmaris, Turkey. New offices opened in St Malo and Hyères in France, and at Hamble Point in England.
At St Malo we are available every day, so do not hesitate to call or email. +33 777 287995, firstname.lastname@example.org You can also drop in to the office at Marc Noel Voile on the Sablons marina in St Malo, Tuesday to Saturday, 0900-1200 & 1400-1800.
Here at Sunbird we really do work as a team, so of course you can directly contact our French, English & German speaking Brokers in St Malo, who know the owner very well, but feel equally free to contact your local Sunbird office or a member of the Sunbird team you have dealt with before. We will all be very happy to help!
Please contact Colin Sinclair at +33 (0)777 287995 / +33 (0)299 821730
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Ta Chiao
Designer: Yves-Marie Tanton
Registrerad i: Storbritannien
LÖA Längd över allt: 13.41 m
Bredd: 4.0 m
Min. djupgång: 1.50 m
Max. djupgång: 1.50 m
Deplacement: 9185 kg
Ståhöjd: 1.90 m
Total effekt: 43 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 43 HP
Marschfart: 6 knop
Max hastighet: 7 knop
Färskvattentankar: 1 (522 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 1 (227 Liter)
Septitankar: 1 (90 Liter)
Antal singelbäddar: 2
Antal dubbelsängar: 3
Antal hytter: 2
Antal toaletter: 2
Antal badrum: 2
Lattor i storsegel - x 2
Ström: 12 V
Dusch i sittbrunn
Teak i sittbrunn
Fäste för utombordsmotor
Kapacitet räddningsflotte: 6
Stöttor för uppallning
- BETA 43 model BV1903 - 1997
- Hurth HBW 125 Gearbox
- Traditional stuffing box seal refitted September 2014
- CENTA flexible drive 2014
- S/S shaft with fixed 3 bladed 17 ins prop
- Cutlass bearing replaced 2014
- Rope cutter
- Serviced annually
- 5 x 80Ah gel batteries ( three banks Engine, Navigation, Domestics
- Split charging
- Charge management booster
- 100 amp alternator with K drive belt (spare new alternator)
- Ampair 100 wind generator
- 40 amp battery charger
- Shore power systems with RCD and 240 volt available throughout
- Various power cable with a variety of adaptors
- Immersion heater and engine heated calorifier
- LED lights fitted throughout including red night lighting (2011)
- LED tricolor and anchor light (2011)
- Deck flood light (2011)
- Raymarine chartplotter/radar at helm and repeater at Navigation table - 2001.
- ICOM 802 SSB radio with automatic tuner (2001)
- ICOM 601 VHF (2001)
- Raymarine Wind instrument (2014) Speed Instrument (2014) Depth (2001)
- Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS (2014)
- ICS Nav6 Plus Navtex system (2014) with built in GPS
- Sestrel Binnacle compass major service 2014
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth(2001)
- Raymarine I50 Wind & Speed (2014)
- Handbearing compass
- Clock , thermometer and baromenter
- Cetrek Electric auto-helm
- Monitor windvane auto-helm for long distance cruising.
Sails & Rigging
- Twin unstayed carbon fibre masts set in stainless steel shoes at keel level. (Checked rewired and painted 2011). Fitted with s/s bands for radar, attachment of wishbones etc.
- Twin robustly built aluminium wishbone booms.
- Heavy duty Wilkinson Sails Main(Fore) and Mizzen(Aft) sails (2008)
- Packaway sail covers by Wilkinson Sails in Blue acrylic(2008)
- Staysail by Wilkinson Sails (2000)
- Twin Storm sails (1993?)
- All halyards and reefing lines lead back to the cockpit with clutches
Safety & anchoring
- Lifebuoy and light
- Life sling
- Jonbuoy Danbuoy with light (2013)
- 6 x Inflatable life jackets and lanyards plus 3 x childrens’ inflatable lifejackets and lanyards
- Plastimo 6 person Offshore liferaft in canister (Serviced November 2014 next service October 2017)
- Emergency steering system with large tiller
- Two electric bilge pumps
- Two hand operated twin Henderson bilge pumps (one in cockpit and one in saloon)
- Twin s/s safety lines
- Avon 2.6 inflatable floor tender with oars
- Honda 2.3 four stroke outboard
- Original stainless steel CQR type anchor and 100 metres of 100mm chain cable.
- Twin Bow rollers
- Anchorman 1200 electric capstan winch
- Delta anchor with chain and rope cable
- Light weight Danforth kedge anchor with chain and rope and special s/s anchor roller unit
- Also Bruce Anchor with chain and rope plus a CQR spare anchor
- Twin adjustable professional alloy legs with substantial hull fittings
- Large stern cockpit with fixed central unit containing engine controls and hinged flaps for a large secure cockpit table/ cockpit seat cushions.
- Three good sized side cockpit lockers and a large stern locker
- Twin 7kg gas bottles in dedicated drained locker with remote solenoid valve operated from the cooker
- Large cockpit drains
- Four winches. Mainly used when reefing and final setting of outhauls on sails. Wishbones are self tacking.
- Access to stern purpose designed stainless steel boarding ladder and boarding passerelle for stern-to mooring.
- Original teak boarding ladder port or starboard fix.
- Six Bowmar opening hatches and six opening small side windows
- Storm screens to fit over saloon windows
- Sprayhood with sun screens (2008)
- Cockpit cover designed with integral bimini (for tropical sailing)and side and rear windows - Cockpit becomes a second saloon with the cockpit cover in place.
- Cream Sunbrella fabric entire sunshades for the boat for use in tropical climates.
- 6/8 berths in three cabins with the interior professionally and beautifully crafted in teak throughout.
- Aft double plus single navigation berth, with lockers and wet hanging locker/ wardrobe.
- Large full chart sized chart table and navigation station with storage for charts under and access to radios, chart-plotter, radar, navtex, and radio.
- CD player with MP3(2012) and speakers in the saloon and cockpit.
- Saloon with pilot berth and occasional double. L shaped settee and saloon table and wardrobe plus lockers.
- Galley is on the starboard side with 4 burner Force 10 cooker and oven with grill; Twin cool boxes – one with refrigeration plates; twin s/s sinks with hot and cold water plus foot pump for filtered drinking water and second foot pump for saltwater on a long voyage; numerous lockers and cupboards throughout the boat
- Frigomatic water cooled refrigerator unit (2011)
- Forecabin with large double berth, lockers wardrobe and ensuite heads and shower.
- Twin heads with Lavac toilets and holding tank (for fore heads)fitted with electric macerator pump
- Separate shower room aft
- Pressurised hot and cold water throughout
- Eberspacher hot air heating with outlets throughout
- Headlining replaced 2011
- LED lighting throughout (2011)
- VAT deemed paid letter from UK HMRC dated 20th December 1995
- Original Blue Book Certificate of British Registry from Guernsey Official No 703841
- Lloyds Register of Shipping Building Certificate No YSC/500106
- Bill of Sale (1996)
- Manuals and invoices for most work carried out in present ownership from (1996)
- Numerous papers, invoices and history with logs back to 1988.
Yves-Marie Tanton designed bluewater cat-ketch with carbon fibre unstayed masts and wishbone booms with Lloyds Building Certificate. Set up for comfortable short-handed long distance cruising with a shallow-draft long fin keel. Retrousé stern for safety and comfort at sea fitted with electric and windvane self-steering gear (Monitor). Beta 43hp diesel engine. Wind generator and stern passarelle/swimming ladder. Recent survey (September 2014) with all significant issues completed. Regularly maintained and upgraded. 6/8 berths in three cabins. Two heads and separate shower. Large aft chart table with Raymarine chart plotter/ radar, ICOM SSB radio and VHF. Ready commissioned for the 2015 season.
Rollon has been a delightful boat to own, sail and live aboard (5 years) and entertain new friends in the spacious cockpit.. We have sailed it down to and around the Mediterranean and prior to our ownership it completed four Atlantic crossings. The last at an average of 7 knots. We have always felt safe, even in winds up to 70 knots in the Gibraltar Straits.
It is a sea kindly boat and its carbon spars flex to the wind to give a comfortable long keel feel to the ride. So easy for a couple to sail with no winching when tacking – you just turn the wheel.
Rollon has produced interest and comment wherever we have sailed her. Often seeing men explaining how she sailed to their female companions, as they passed in their dinghys. Rollon needs a new adventure and new people for her to look after while at sea
What can we possibly add to the owners' comments and the massive inventory? Only perhaps to say how delighted we are to cross tacks, 19 years later, with this super cruising yacht, and to discover just how wonderful she looks today! She was always just asking to be loved, and for nearly 20 years, she has.