1983 Morgan 60 Schooner project boat located in Melbourne, FL. First photo taken when she was under sail and prior to haulout and start of refurbishment. • 1983 Morgan 60 Schooner
• Modern schooner design which allows easy sail handling and ability to navigate ICW, coming under 65' bridge heights.
• Ordered by Courvoisier family, Courvoisier original name of boat
• Custom sugar scoop transom w/ steps added making hull 62', 65'6" with sprit.
• Custom radar arch / davits built from polished aluminum. Holds dual wind generators.
• 8kw Northern Lights generator w/ 60 hours
• Perkins 6-354.4 120 hp natural main engine, Herth HBW-400 3:1 tranmission.
• 36 all ss Manship opening ports and hatches w/ canvas covers
• New Galley Maid capstan windlass
• Cockpit customized to allow ease of entry for potential hardtop
• Companionway widened 6" and lowered to cockpit level for ease of access
• Dual fwd heads combined to make one larger head (still in progress)
• Crews quarters turned into pantry (in progress) with full size washer / dryer (installed), AC electric panels
• Custom 12v Norcold refer box. Cold plate freezer.
• SS 3 burner propane stove/oven
• Large double ss sink.
• Large saloon w/ 6.5" headroom
• Passage way to master stateroom contains engine room access and is used as workroom/shop. SS tool box installed. (still in progress)
• Master stateroom has standard queen bed, 3' x 3' hatch over bed, full head with shower / tub combo.
• Twin staterooms fwd w/ double bunks. Lower bunk extendable to full size bed when in use.
• Keel stepped masts, 64' above water, all standing rigging good condition
• Full set sails
• 5'11" draft model
• Currently on the hard in owners boat & RV storage yard. Custom tarp building over boat to protect from weather while working on her.
• Shop available for rent next to boat if buyer would like to finish her where she sits.
• A large amount of the materials needed to complete the refit are onsite and included in sale
• Seller will pack and help arrange transport and delivery.
Full Service Yacht Brokerage and Worldwide Exports
* Celebrating our 23rd Anniversary *