Comment by the owner:
The Selene III is a high quality boat, built by Baltic Yachts, fast and very safe to sail in all seas in any conditions. She is fully equipped and is in very good condition
Anti-osmosis treatment of the hull year 2010.
This cruiser/racer with an IOR hull and powerful rig was designed for speed and safety.
A simple, but yet well equipped teak deck offered effortless sail handling and hours of comfortable relaxation. The right-angled bulkheads optimally used every millimetre of space, along with soft vinyl head linings and deep cushioning, giving this yacht a fine atmosphere of Scandinavian elegance.
With its outstanding sailing performance, low rating and spacious luxury accommodation, the Baltic 42DP earned the designation, the ultimate IOR cruiser racer. The Baltic 42DP was the first cooperation with Douglas Peterson for serial production design.
- Saloon with saloontable and foldable leafs and c-shaped sofa and sofa on port side, storage behind backrests, pilot berth on one side, cabinets outboard above settee on the other side
- Forward cabin with V-berth, storage underneath, V-berth filler to make double berth, hanging locker, shelves above berth on both sides;
- aft cabin with centerline queen size berth, hanging lockers and seats on both sides, several storage lockers.
- Two sets of interior cushions, one is blue ultra suede.
- Chart table with seat port side
- Bronze clock
- Light beige upholstery
- Head with shower, toilet (Jabsco) and sink. Automatic shower pump, Greywater pump. Holdingtank for head 80L
- TV and DVD player
- Stereo with in and outside speakers
- Heating Eberspächer (2008)
- Stainless steel tanks for water, 240 l. + 2 x 80 l year (2006)
Aft to starboard is the L-shaped galley
- Double sinks
- Top load fridge 12V. (2008)
- Gas stove (2008)
Deck and Cockpit
- Teak decks and teak on cockpit seats and cockpit sole (2006, original Baltic design, glued not screwed)
- Double cockpit
- All deck hardware is changed to FREDERIKSEN racing in 2006
- Cockpit cushions
- Dorades on deck for ventilation
- Steering pedastle with compass and cupholders
- Steering wheel with leather cover
- Cockpit table
Electric windlass in anchor locker.
- Batteries 5x110 AGM (2010)
- Battery charger VICTRON PALLAS 12/25 220V AC shore
Elite Sails in good condition
- 1 Main (full battens- Frederiksen) Pentex radial year 2014
- 2 Genoa 1 (light + mylar) 1 Pentex Radial year 2014
- 1 Genoa 2
- 2 Jib 3 (heavy and HA)
- 1 Jib 4 (storm Jib)
- 1 Genaker 0,5 oz(2001)
- 1 Spinnaker 0,9 oz
WINCHES by LEWMAR:
- 2 x Lewmar 65 - 3 speed.
- 2 x Lewmar 58 - 2 sped Self-tailing (2008)
- 2 x Lewmar 44 - 3 speed.
- 4 x Lewmar 40 – 2 speed Self-tailing.
- 3 x Lewmar 40 – 2 speed Self-tailing.
- Furler for genua Reckman
- Lazy bags/lazy jacks
- Spinnaker poles alu
- NAUTEC ROD rigging 2006.
- Double spreader aluminum mast by BALTIC YACHTS, anodized black
- All halyards and pull for furler are changed to entire kevlar braids
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- Wind equipment, speed and log B & G Hydra 2000
- Autopilot B & G Hydra 2000 with Remote Vision
- Radar Raytheon 20 NM
- VHF ICOM with DSC
- Fixed installation of IRIDIUM
- Furuno GPS with USB output for laptop
- VHF-receiver (2010)
- Gps Furuno Radar Raytheon
- B&G Extra repeater display
- New SSB ICOM
- New antenas Radio-TV-VHF in mast.
- Sun awning
- Tender and outboard motor 3.3HP (Evinrude)
- Sprayhoods over entrance and aft cockpit
- Tent covering mid and aft
- 3 extra docking lines
- 3 extra fenders
- Extra boat-hook
- Extra anchor line, 65 m. new 2017
- Swimming ladder
- Fire extinguisher
- Life raft (Zodiac) valid until June 2018