1982 Sovereign 32
Ardfern, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Se alla specifikationer
Heavy displacement ketch
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Ardfern, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Nuvarande pris:
- £ 19.950 (SEK 227.665)
A full GRP, sloop rigged example of the classic Sovereign 32 design EASTER TIDE has been carefully maintained and upgraded by the current owner. Offering accommodation for 5 the boat has a spacious saloon with generously sized forward facing chart table and lots of storage space. A large spacious aft cockpit boast a full cockpit tent creating useful additional living space.
Lying ashore in North Argyll viewing is by appointment only.
Please contact Mark Cameron at 01852 500247
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: J.W. & A. Upham Ltd
Designer: Ian L. Anderson
Köl: full köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 9.75 m
Bredd: 3.23 m
LWL: 7.71 m
Max. djupgång: 1.52 m
Deplacement: 6235 kg
Ballast: 2950 kg
Total effekt: 42 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Propeller: 3-bladig propeller
Motorstyrka: 42 HP
Färskvattentankar: 1 (300 Liter)
Bränsletankar: 2 (300 Liter)
Ström: 12 V
Traditionally built heavy weight GRP cruiser. Hull moulded with full length encapsulated fin keel and full depth rudder with prop in aperture. Finished below the waterline in red antifouling. Topsides finished in white paint with blue detailing stripes. Deck of moulded GRP construction originally with decks finished in teak. Teak decks have been lifted, deck skimmed and re-finished in treadmaster type paneling.
Mooring and Ground Tackle
- Main Anchor - 2 off Bruce 35lb anchors. 1 off 50' all chain rode. 1 off 50' chain/warp rode.
- Kedge Anchor - 2 off
- Mooring Warps - Selection of warps. 4 off brand new never used.
- Fenders - Selection
Spars and Rigging
- Masthead sloop rig
- Alloy spars by Proctor, finished in gold anodising
- Mast mounted winches for halyards and reefing pennants/
- Telescopic spinnaker pole
- Standing rigging replaced completely 2006
- Additional forward lowers fitted with new chainplates 2015
- Mast mounted radar reflector
- Halyard Winches (on mast) - Lewmar 2 Speed, Lewmar 16 Self-Tailing
- Reefing Winch (on mast) - Lewmar 16 Self Tailing
- Primary Winches (on cockpit coaming)
- Mainsail - Owen Sails. Dacron, fully battened with 3 reefing points
- Genoa - Owen Sails. Dacron, roller reefing
- Spare Mainsail - Dacron, fully battened, serviceable
- Spare Genoa - Dacron, roller reefing
- Spinnaker - In snuffer, hardly used
- Cockpit Tent
- Mainsail Cover
Traditional aft cockpit type layout with the cockpit sheltered behind the raised coachroof and sprayhood. The cockpit is spacious for a boat of 32' with teak topped seating provides port and starboard of the wheel forward with a bench seat spanning the width of the cockpit aft of the helm. A full cockpit tent joins onto the sprayhood and covers the whole cockpit, securing onto the moulded coamings.
Moving forward from the cockpit side decks run the full length of the deck, narrowing in way of the cockpit coaming. The coachroof is stepped, reducing in height just aft of the mast running on to stretch forward of the mast step before running down to the foredeck. Teak grabrails are fitted along the length of the coachroof with stout guardwires mounted on stanchions secured to the deck.
Twin bow rollers are provided on the stemhead with a below decks anchor locker stowing the anchor chain.
- Cooker - Plastimo Neptune 2500 gas cooker, 2 burner, grill and oven
- Water System - Pressurised water system with hot and cold faucets in galley and heads. Hot water from engine fed calorifier with 240V immersion element
- Heating - Ebersapcher diesel fired, blown air system, single outlet. (2011)
- Shore Power System - Hardwired system with ring main, immersion heater and battery charger.
- Heads - Chemical toilet type.
- Manual Bilge Pump - 2 off 1 in cockpit and 1 in engine space
- Electric Bilge Pump - Manually switched
- Cockpit Cushions - Fitted cushions for port and starboard seating
- Tender - Avon inflatable dinghy
- Outboard - Suzuki 2.2hp 2 stroke.
- Cradle - DIY built
- Depth - Autohelm ST50
- Log - Autohelm ST50
- Wind - Autohelm ST50
- GPS - Garmin 128, located at chart table
- Plotter - Northstar Explorer 550
- VHF - Icom M411 DSCVHF
- Autopilot - Autohelm type with wheel drive
- Stereo - Kenwood head unit, FM/AM radio with CD Player
- Lifreraft - 6 Person raft in cannister, requires to be serviced.
- Lifejackets - 6 off auto inflation type, brand new.
- Mercedes OM636 Marine Diesel Engine. 42Hp
- Serviced annually, oil changed every 20 hours
- Alternator overhauled 2014
- Waterpump replaced 2014
- Shaft type sterngear with stuffing gland
- Domestic Batteries - 2 off 110ah deep cycle lead acid
- Engine Batteries - 1 off Yusa lead acid. 2015
Built in the era of British GRP production boat building below decks EASTER TIDE is finished in a traditional fashion with joinery being of teak finished in a gloss varnish. The upholstery throughout was replaced in the last 5 years.
Forepeak provides two single berths in traditional V-berth formation, infill section creating spacious double when required. Bin type locker provided beneath the bunk and a shelf overhead outboard runs the length of the berth port and starboard. Immediately aft of the forepeak, opposite the heads
In this case we are acting as brokers only. The Owner is not selling in the course of a business. whilst every care has been taken in their preparation , the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The Purchaser is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at their expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.