1981 Edey & Duff Stone Horse
- Se alla specifikationer
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Marblehead, MA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 15.900 (SEK 126.693)
Edey & Duff's hull number 120 of this classic, early 1930's S. S. Crocker design is "Priscilla" an excellent example of the handsome, seaworthy, traditional coastwise cruiser. She has been well maintained by her knowledgable owner and comes with a like new Triad Trailer that has never been in the water.
Please contact Matt Murphy at 978-744-7070 office
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Tillverkare: Edey & Duff
Designer: S. Sturgis Crocker
Köl: full köl
LÖA Längd över allt: 23 fot 4 tum
Bredd: 7 fot 1 tum
LWL: 18 fot 4 tum
Max. djupgång: 3 fot 7 tum
Deplacement: 4490 pund
Ballast: 2000 pund
Total effekt: 9 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 9 HP
Bränsletankar: 1 (2 Gallon)
The Stone Horse is a great daysailer / weekender. Chain locker followed by a double vee berth, centerline "throne" seat faces aft with portapotti beneath. Counters port and starboard with another single seat to starboard. Galley is located on the port side with wash basin and pump style water faucet. "Mary Brown step", fold-up and out for a seat to work at the sink. Quarter berth aft for storage and kids. Sitting headroom throughout, foredeck hatch with prism provides good light and ventilation. The raised deck provides a spacious cabin while gaining a large foredeck. Interior is varnished hull sides and white painted top.
- VHF radio,
- 12V starter battery
- Volt meter
Sails & Rigging
- Wishbone rigging both main and staysail
- Varnished Mast and Booms
- Harding Main, Staysail and Jib (Good)
- Sail Covers (Navy)
- Wire Standing Rigging
- All Running Rigging in Good Condition
- RF Jib
Yanmar diesel w/ cockpit engine instrument panel and single-lever controller. Original 1981 Farymann diesel was replaced with a used 1998 Yanmar 1GM10 (engine hours unknow but reported to owner as low upon purchase) in 2015 by Dion's Yacht Yard and new engine mounts, shaft, and cutless bearings were installed.
Hull & Deck
- Hull and deck are Airex foam-cored fiberglass
- Navy AwlGrip-ed hull (2013), white boot stripe, and Petit Vivid red bottom.
- Beige non-skid foredeck.
- Full-length keel and transom hung rudder.
- All exterior trim, hatches, cockpit coamings, cockpit benches and footwell grate are teak.
- All varnished surfaces are in very good condition
- Dorade-type ventilation boxes with running lights
- Custom 2012 Triad Trailer (Like New) has never been in the water
- Fenders & Dock Lines
- Boat hook
- Second extended tiller
- 22 lbs. Bruce anchor and rode
- Original full cockpit awning (tan)
- V-Berth cushions (tan) and cockpit cushions (navy)
- Clock & barometer
- RACOR water separation fuel filter
- Original engine panels included and may be adaptable for recent engine replacement
- Kerosene cabin heater appears to be in good condition but will require some refurbishment
- 2-burner kerosene cook-stove appears to be in good condition but will require some refurbishment
- Set of dishes included with custom storage racks
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.