1981 Alberg 37 Mark II
- Se alla specifikationer
- Belägen i:
- Sidney, BC
- Nuvarande pris:
- Can$ 39.900 (SEK 267.160)
A classic. Exceptionally rugged, strong, fast, and easy to handle are the superlatives often used to describe the Alberg 37. Light teak makes for a bright interior - sleeps 6. Low hours diesel auxiliary. Three sails including a spinnaker with pole. At our docks in Sidney and available to view by appointment.
Contact listing broker Richard Greenlaw at our Sidney, Vancouver Island location by calling 250-656-5832 or e-mail Richard as follows firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Richard Greenlaw at 250-656-5832
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
Köl: full köl
"Mollikett" specs and features ...
- LOA 37' 2"
- Beam 10' 2"
- Draft 5' 6"
- Weight 16,800 lbs net
- repowered 2010
- 28 hp freshwater cooled Beta diesel with 608 hours
- 35 gallons fuel - aluminum tank
- shaft drive
- 3 blade bronze propeller
- wheel steering - cable quadrant
- 1 start plus 2 house batteries with master switch
- 30 amp shore power
- distribution panel
- Xantrex 20 amp smart battery charger
- depth sounder
- VHF radio
- depth sounder
- Simrad auto-pilot
- standard engine instruments
- 6' 2" headroom
- 2 single berths
- slide out settee double berth
- marine head (2010) with holding tank
- electric and manual bilge pumps
- 2 x 50 gallon water tanks
- pressurized water
- full galley
- 3 burner propane stove with oven
- refrigeration (2015)
- manual windlass
- 40' chain plus 250' line
- 30 lb Bruce anchor plus 2 Danforths
- inflatable dinghy with 3.5 4 stroke Tohatsu outboard
- mainsail covere
- dry stored last winter
- Main with 3 reef points (2008) - 120 genoa - asymmetrical spinnaker with pole
- roller furling
- self tailing primary winches
- 6500 lbs ballast
- 3/4 keel - cutaway forefoot
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.