1980 DeFever 60
- Se alla specifikationer
- Dubbla / diesel
- Belägen i:
- WA, USA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 349.000 (SEK 3.099.467)
The 60' DeFever Offshore Cruiser is a flush-deck luxury yacht with a classic trawler profile and long-range capability. Built with a fiberglass hull and deep keel to protect the props and running gear, this yacht is ready for long range cruising!
This production-built power vessel is built with a hard-chime underbody design with moderate deadrise and a deep keel. The stem is raked and flared while the stern is plumb with a transom platform and a bulwark door. There is a foredeck with an anchor platform forward, and teak-capped molded bulwarks that lead aft to a Portuguese bridge. A centerline door in the bridge opens to wide side decks and teak-capped bulwarks that lead aft past a pilothouse and main cabin amidships.
The bulwarks extend along the forward half of the side decks followed by stainless steel stanchions with a teak-cap rail. Doors at the aft end open into the canvas enclosed aft deck. A flying bridge is over the pilothouse with decks extending to port and starboard to cover the side decks, and aft to cover the aft deck.
The flying bridge has a centerline helm station, a false stack with radar mast, S.S. rails surrounding the forward 2/3 of the deck and a tender davit installed aft to port. The hull and superstructure are white with blue and red trim, and the forward, aft and flying bridge decking is gray, non-skid. The lower side decks are overlaid with teak.
Contact Dan Wood @
(C) 206- 719-1800 (O) 206-625-1580
Please contact Dan Wood at (206) 719-1800
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 59 fot 11 tum
Bredd: 17 fot 8 tum
Max. djupgång: 5 fot 6 tum
Deplacement: 84000 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 30 fot 0 tum
Total effekt: 500 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 250 HP
Motor typ: Inombord
Motorstyrka: 250 HP
Färskvattentankar: 2 Rostritt stål (700 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 6 (2750 Gallon)
Septitankar: 2 (50 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 5
Antal dubbelsängar: 2
Antal hytter: 4
Antal toaletter: 4
Ström: 12 V
The forwardmost compartment is a forepeak locker containing the anchor rode. Aft of this is a head with a marine toilet, a vanity with sink, and a hand-held shower. Aft of this is a stateroom with upper and lower berths on the port side and a washer and dryer to starboard. A passageway leads aft from here to a head on the starboard side followed by steps up to the pilothouse.
On the port side, the passageway leads to two staterooms. The port side stateroom has a double berth and the starboard side stateroom has two berths. The pilothouse has a helm station and doors to both side decks. Aft of this is the main salon with the galley forward and loose furniture aft. Aft in this salon is a door to the aft deck and steps down to the master stateroom and the engine room. The master stateroom has a double berth, ample storage, and an en-suite head.
Main Deck and Lower Deck
The Main Deck has a large salon with TV, stereo, L-shaped sofa and two leather recliner chairs. The salon has twin doors which open to the large protected and heated afterdeck which is set up for lounging or converts for dining for twelve.
The Lower Deck floorplan is arranged with four staterooms and four heads. Two guest staterooms and one crew/guest stateroom are located forward. the port berth is furnished with double bed, overhead single bunk, and private bath. The starboard has two oversized cross-bunks and full bath with hall access. The guest/crew quarters has two bunks, bath, and washer/dryer.
The access to the master stateroom and full-sized bath is from the salon stairs which also provides entry to the engine room.
The Galley is fully equipped with:
- four burner stovetop
- full-sized oven
- double stainless steel sink
- side-by-side refrigerator
- Whirlpool dishwasher
- garbage disposal
- trash compactor
The galley is open to the salon and has Corian countertops.
The Pilothouse is also fully equipped with dinette seating, as well as electronics.
- Ten (10) 12-volt house batteries @ 1900-amp/hours
- Two (2) 12-volt Gen. Start batteries
- Charged by 12-volt - 400 amp port engine driven alternator or 110V three-stage charger
- Powers interior lights, electronics, dinghy davit, and heat
- Four (4) 8-volt engine start batteries
- Chared by 32-volt starboard engine driven alternator or 110V three-stage charger
- Powers engine starters, anchor windlass, exterior lights, autopilot hydraulics, saltwater washdown, macerator pump, and freshwater pressure pump
- heart 2500 Inverter/charger
- 12.5 KW Kohler Diesel Genset
- 18 KW cruise generator - starboard engine
Engine Room and Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 3306TA 250 hp
- Spare set of props
- Spare shaft
- MMC Electronic Controls w/ remote
- Wessmar 24-volt electric bow thruster
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- 4" and 5" Danforth and Ritchie fluxgate compasses
- Wood Freeman Autopilot
- Raytheon F720D flasher, Furuno, and Standard Horizon digital depth sounder
- Sailer VHF, Uniden MC510 VHF radios
- Garmin 152 GPS
- Furuno 1930 Radar
- Sony PC Plotter & 15" monitor
- Two (2) VDO Sumlog Knotmeter
- Standard Horizon wind speed and direction, Wesmar SS116 Sonar, Ultimeter wind speed and direction and temperature, Mathers electronic controls, two rudder angle indicators
- Forfjord #8 in bow anchor
- 600' of 3/8" galvanized chain anchor rodes
- Fuel transfer pump with meter
- clock and barometer
- Tank Watch gauge system
- high-water alarm
- spare propellers
- Splendide washer & dryer
- 13" TV in starboard stateroom
- 27" TV in main salon
- dockside water system
- spare shaft in engine room
- oil change pump
- smoke detectors
- DVD player
- 115 VAC stereo
- 115 VAC air compressor
- 14' Stabicraft Aluminum Dinghy; 50hp Honda Outboard; 50 mph
- Rossey/Kelly low profile dinghy davit w/ remote
- 105,000 BTU hot water diesel-fired heat system
- Monitrol corrosion system
- 8-person lift raft
- Two (2) BBQs; crab boiler; crab traps
- Seawise Hydraulic Tilt-up Davit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.