42' 1979 Pearson 424 Ketch
We are pleased to present the "go anywhere in the world" boat whether you're coastal cruising or crossing oceans. The 424 is known for its roomy interior and comfortable cockpit.
She is ready to cruise and very well built at the height of Pearson production.
Call for your exclusive showing. She is currently on the hard awaiting your inspection.
Domestic water pump, with water filter system
Propane galley stove
3 - 50 gallon water tanks (150 gallon total fresh water tankage)
All running rigging for sails.
Self-tailing winches with winch handles
She is run by a Westerbeke 60 hp diesel with 2000 hours. Regular maintenance of oil changes and replacement of all filters every 100 hours or each season. New hoses, heat exchanger, raw water pump, water pump; transmission rebuilt in 2008
We have owned for 6 years and used her 6 months per year.
Last owners owned for 25 years using her infrequently during New England summers. The first owners had her for 5 years.
• 2 anchors & Nylon rodes: one CQR with 8' G4 chain 1 and one Danforth w/30' G4 chain
• Miscellaneous fenders and dock lines
• Power anchor winch
• New Sunbrella on 130 Genoa Jan 2015 on roller furler with new furler line
• Main and mizzen sails in good shape for cruising with 2 reef points each. Cruising chute for light air.
• All running rigging for sails.
• Self-tailing winches with winch handles
• New custom Sunbrella Bimini
• Jabsco head
• Macerater pump & hoses
• 2 Kyocera solar panels, KD 135 SX, Blue Sky controller
• New cranking battery
• 4 new golf cart house batteries 400 amp hrs.
• Frigoboat refrigeration
• Domestic water pump , with water filter system
• 3 - 50 gallon water tanks (150 gallon total fresh water tankage)
• new Rule 2000 auto/manual bilge pump.
• Replaced scupper hoses 2011
• Force 10 heater
• Propane galley stove
• VHF ship radio
• SSB receiver
• BBQ Grill
• Boat hooks, PFDs, USCG flare kits
She is currently on the hard and easy to view and board.
While her interior is roomy and in good condition, she does not show as well as she would when provisioned and ready for sail.
Let that be your opportunity to make an offer on a boat that wants to take you to the islands and beyond.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
4905 SE Dixie Highway
Stuart, FL 34997