1979 Baltic Sloop
Dana Point, CA
- Se alla specifikationer
Rare 37' Baltic
- Enkel / diesel
- Belägen i:
- Dana Point, CA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 49.000 (SEK 431.338)
The Baltic 37 is a fast comfortable racer cruiser.
Equipped with a 2006 Universal 25 hp. Diesel Engine
WITH ONLY 326 Hrs.
Contact Owner's Agent:
Captain Mike O’Connor, CPYB
Cell: 949.240.2381 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Mariner's Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Inc. our motto is "Courteous Professionalism". Our commitment is to provide you, our client, with unparalleled professionalism in all areas of service...and to exceed your expectations! This is what has made Mariner's the oldest yacht brokerage company in Dana Point under the same management.
Please call ahead for an appointment so that we can provide you the best service possible...especially on the weekends.
Newport Beach Office:
151 Shipyard Way, Suite #3, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone (949) 723.6200 Fax (949) 723.6201
Dana Point Office:
34551 Casitas Place, Dana Point, CA 92629
Phone (949) 429.2628 Fax (949) 388.1800
Pompano Beach Office:
1395 South Ocean Blvd. #403, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Phone (954) 259.4853 Fax (954) 971.8173
Like us on Facebook!
Join me on Linkedin. Join Our Mailing List » JOIN NOW For Email Marketing you can trust
Please contact Captain Mike O'Connor, CPYB at (949) 240-2381
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 37 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 12 fot 0 tum
LWL: 28 fot 10 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 7 tum
Deplacement: 13600 pund
Ballast: 6120 pund
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 2 tum
Total effekt: 25 HP
Motortyp: M-25XPB 3
Motor typ: Inombord
Transmission: V Drive
Motorstyrka: 25 HP
Färskvattentankar: 1 Rostritt stål (40 Gallon)
Bränsletankar: 2 Rostritt stål (21 Gallon)
Antal singelbäddar: 4
Antal dubbelsängar: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
V-berth forward with locker on port and starboard and raised shelves going forward. Storage below. Next aft is main salon with sea berths with lee clothes on port and starboard. Dinette has table with fold up leaves with the port side leaf mounted on quick release hinges to ease passage for and aft while at anchor. Sette on port and starboard have lee clothes to total 4 proper sea berths. All the way aft to starboard is a spacious quarterberth which has it's own hanging locker. V-berth and Quarter-berth doors are removed and are in storage. V-berth has custom made teak filler piece with foam pad to make it more comfortable for a couple.
Large L shaped galley is starboard and just aft of main salon.
- Large stainless sink.
- New high rise faucet.
- Pressure hot and cold water.
- Freshwater foot pump.
- Saltwater foot pump.
- Adler Barbour water cooled evaporator plate refrigeration system.
- Lots of storage in dry storage bin, drawers and cabinets.
- ENO 3 burner propane stove with oven.
- 2 inside speakers.
- ECA VHF.
- Com Nav depth and speed gauge - 2006.
- Com Nav model 1420 underdeck autopilot, new 2007
Well thought out AC and DC panels in Nav station.
- Cooling fans in galley and quarter berth.
- 12V blower in engine room.
- Johnson solid state bilge pump & switch
- 170 ah house bank.
- 85 ah starting bank.
- Steaming/deck light
Sails and Rigging
Powerful double spreader aluminum rig with rod rigging.
- Rigid vang.
- All running rigging in good condition.
- UK Lazycradle with integral lazy jacks
- Strong track
- ridged back stay
- North/Harken mk II headsail furler.
- 120% (approximate) working genoa
- Storm sails fore and aft.
- Main re-cut for full battens.
- Forespar line control telescoping whisker pole
- Selden 80' removable/retractable gennaker bow sprit
- All running rigging led to cockpit
- Assymetrical cruising spinnnaker flying from a bow pennant.
- UK snuffer sock to set and douse cruising spin.
- Spin pole, reaching strut and applicable deck hardware removed and are in storage.
- Lewmar 48 selftailing primary winches.
- Lewmar 46 selftailing cabin top winches
- 8 ea. spinlocks
- all Garhauer blocks
- I= 49.12'
- J= 15.56'
- P= 43.48'
- E= 11.84'
- Total Sail Area =639.56'
All tackle is stored in forward anchor well with proper hinged deck door. Roller is integral to stem fitting.
- 35# Manson (New Zealand) - 2006 with 50' chain and 200' line.
- 15# Danforth with 30' chain and 150' line.
New Garhauer gates and new lifelines make her much more family friendly. Baltic did not factory install gates.
- Fair bottom paint
- lifelines with gates on port and starboard - 2007.
- teak decks
- Isotemp 5 gallon engine driven or 110V water heater - 2006.
- 1 aft facing opening port in quarter berth.
- 1 aft facing opening port in head.
- 2 Nicro stainless solar vents.
- Additional water capacity installed by Baltic.
- 2 Whale hand bilge pumps, one in cockpit and one in galley
- Cockpit throttle control w/cover
- Wheel cover
- Sheet bags
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumption, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.