1969 Swan 43
- Se alla specifikationer
Priced to sell!
- Belägen i:
- Newburyport, MA
- Nuvarande pris:
- US$ 99.900 (SEK 879.401)
Huge Price Reduction.
Was $135,000 - Now $99,000
Owner wants Boat Sold!
Owner has found his next boat and is entertaining all reasonable offers!!
1969 Swan 43' "PRIVATEER" is Hull # 6. She is a classic Sparkman and Stephens design with a stunning Red Awlgrip that showcases her well. Her interior has been completely re-done with over 4000 man hours. This design has proven itself to be one of the most recognized Sailboats throughout the world. Privateer was Re-powered in 2013 with a 44hp Yanmar w/280hrs. Go to specs to view full listing. Call today to schedule a private showing.
Please contact Brandon Crigger at (978) 465-3022
Ytterligare specifikationer, utrustning och information:
LÖA Längd över allt: 43 fot 0 tum
Bredd: 11 fot 8 tum
LWL: 32 fot 0 tum
Max. djupgång: 6 fot 11 tum
Deplacement: 22000 pund
Ballast: 10400 pund
Höjd över vatten ytan: 63 fot 0 tum
Ståhöjd: 6 fot 4 tum
torrvikt: 22000 pund
Marschfart: 7 knop @ 3000 Varvtal
Max hastighet: 7 knop
Range: 280 nm
Färskvattentankar: Rostritt stål
Antal singelbäddar: 7
Antal hytter: 1
Antal toaletter: 1
Batteriladdare - Statpower True Charge 10amp
Varmvatten - 6 Gal Isotherm New 2016
Ugn - Hillerange
Ström: 12 V
Teakdäck - Teak Decks New 1995
Starting at the Bow of the boat is the V-berth that sleeps 2 with a hangin locker to starboard and storage below the berth. Moving aft is a full head with shower and sink to port. The main saloon has 2 pilot berths and 2 settee berths that pull out and sleeps 4 comfortably. A generous size table with 2 folding leafs in located in the main saloon that provides a great space to entertain and accomodate guests aboard while having dinner. Aft of the saloon is the galley to starboard with SS sink, 3 burner propane stove with oven below and an 11cubic feet refriderator. To port is a dedicated Nav station with Garmin Gps,Icom VHF and datamarine instrumentation. Below the companionway is a Yanmar 4JHE located inside a well insulated engine box. Aft to port is a quarter berth that is over 7 feet in length and below the berth is where you will find the batteries. Generous storage throughout the vessel. To starboard is another quarter berth that is the directly behind the galley, also giving way to access steering cables and exhuast.
Refitted in 2006 to provide extra counterspace the stove was moved 4" aft, which made room below to install another storage locker for cutting boards and things alike. A deep SS twin sided sink with H/C water was installed and a waste bin below the sink was added at the time of refit. Hillerange stove with 3 burner propane top, 11 cubic feet Refrigerator and cubbie storage aft.
- 4 Trojan 6 volt T 125 Batteries
- Balmar Alternator w/smart regulator
- Xantrax ProWatt 600 Inverter
- Isotherm 6 Gal Hot Water Heater
- Shore Power Inlet
- Garmin 840 xs GPS
- Datamarine Sail Instruments
- Icom VHF Radio
- Kenwood Stereo w/CD/MP3 player
- Navigation Center
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Hours: 280
Engine Year: 2013
Engine Power: 44hp
Drive Type: Direct
Propeller Type: 3 Blade Max Prop w/rope cutter
Sails & Rigging
- Full Suit of North Sails
- Full Battened Mainsail - Good Condition
- 135 Genoa - Good Condition
- Storm Trisail - Like New
- Spinnaker - Lightly used
- Winches in Cockpit - 2xBarient Stainless 32 - 2xBarient Stainless 28
- Winches on Mast - 3xBarient Stainless 22, 1xLewmar 44, 1 Barlow 16 Australia, 1xBarlow 24 on Boom
- Harken Roller Furler, Harken Blocks and Hardware/Main Traveler
- Harken Adjustable Backstay - Model# IA8-017....Serial# -1147
- 1 x 40gal Fuel Tank (Stainless Steel)
- 3 x Fresh Water Tanks all - (Stainless Steel) Total 65gal
- 1 x Holding Tank 20 gal (Plastic)
- Galley Refitted - 2006
- Isotherm 6 gal Hot water Heater - 2016
- Mast Stripped of all Hardware/Re-Awlgripped - 2006
- Acustic Engineering "Sound Down" Engine Compartment installed - 2013
- New Dodger - 2016
- Running Rigging - 2016
- New Teak Decks - 1995
- All watertanks removed/cleaned w/new hoses - 2013
- Teak Toe Rails installed - 2006 (12 coats of Varnish)
- New Yanmar 4JHE - Installed 2013 w/drive train, muffler exhaust ext...
- New Stainless 20gal Holding Tank - 2013
- New - Nav-tec Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster - 2006
- Navtec # 17 Rod wire installed 2006
- All New Wiring - 2007
- All New Plumbing - 2007
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.