ICONIC LADY CUTLER IN 1E AND 1D SURVEY INCLUDING BUSINESS
The Stylish Lady Cutler is the largest Charter Vessel currently operating in Melbourne and can carry up to 360 passengers in 1E (Smooth Waters) and 300 in 1D (Sheltered Waters)
The 12 months ending December 2017 $1,585,000 Million. (The turnover has been increasing over the last few years)
The Lady Cutler is a substantial vessel and has been delivering great cruise experiences in Melbourne under the same owner for 11 years. During this time the vessel has proved to be reliable with no cruise cancellations due to weather or mechanical issues.
The current owner wishes to retire and has listed the vessel and business as a going concern with advanced bookings. Should the new owners wish to continue operating in Melbourne the Crew and Business would seamlessly be transferred and the current owner could act as an advisor.
* LOA 38.5m
* Powered by 1 x MWM 510HP 8 Cylinder Intercooled Turbo Diesel Engine
* Cummins 4B55kwst and 4B35kwts Gensets
* 300 pax + crew in 1D
* 360 pax + crew in 1E
* Walk in cool room
* Well established Commercial Galley
* Bathroom and Lounge areas were completely renovated in 2016
* Lady Cutler had a complete Refit in 2007
* The same Engineer has been with the vessel for the last 11 years with a program maintenance plan in place
* Economical to operate with very low fuel burn per hour
* The current schedule caters for a wide range of clientele because of the versatility of the vessel
* Signature cruises include: Champagne & Seafood Brunch, Burlesque, Reggae, Blue Cruise Blue Brothers Cruise and Weddings
* Lady Cutler and Business, to be Sold together, Trading as “Melbourne Showboat”
For further information and full specifications please contact Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, balance in 7 days, Buyers Premium of 6.5% Excluding GST applies.
Disclaimer: Marine Auctions offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. As the vessel is sold "As Is Where Is" Marine Auctions highly recommends that every potential purchaser inspect or arrange a surveyor or representative on their behalf inspect the vessel prior to bidding. The vessel is located in Melbourne and will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given in Melbourne. This vessel will be sold in AUD Dollars (Australian Dollars)